2019 AP Exam Information
AP Exam Scores
Scores from 2018 AP exams will be available July 8, 2018 in the afternoon. Access your scores here.
- You will need your AP number (found on the Student Pack we asked you to keep). You should also be able to access scores using your Westlake ID number.
- If you don't already have a CollegeBoard account, you will need to create one in order to access your scores. This one account will be used for AP, PSAT, and SAT, so you will want to keep track of your login and password.
- If you have trouble with your account, you will need to contact CollegeBoard at 888.225.5427 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Exams and College Credit/Placement
Earning a score of 3, 4, or 5 on an AP exam MAY lead either to college credit or to placing out of a prerequisite course at your college. The more selective the university, the less likely you are to earn credit (though placement is still an option in some instances). In Texas, with the passage of HB 1992, all public colleges will award credit for a score of 3 or higher on AP exams.
- To find out exactly what credit will be awarded (at any college/university), the best resource is the school's website (try a Google search for the university name plus the words "AP credit" and you should find it easily).
- You can also use CollegeBoard's AP Credit Policy search tool.